duminică, 7 august 2011

BEST FRIEND contract

I promise to listen to my best friend. (even is it's about videogames or weird stuff)
I promise to keep in touch with my best friend constantly.
I promise to be there when my friend needs me.
I promise to be honest at all times with my best friend.
I promise never to keep anything from my best friend. ( unless it's a surprise for him/her)
I promise to help my best friend grow into a better person.
I promise to set aside school work and myself when my best friend has problems and needs to talk,.
I promise to laugh WITH, not AT my best friend. ( unless h/she does something really stupid and funny)
I promise never to do anything to screw up our fiendship.
I promise not to fall in love with my best fiend. EVER.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...